Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Bloody spiders

Vacuum cleaner on hand is all I'll say...
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"alan_m" wrote in message

I'm painting my stair well and hall walls and ceilings.

A few days ago I washed down all surfaces and removed all the spider's
webs, many of which were visible because they contained dust.

Painting today and the spiders have re-occupied the corners and have
reconstructed their webs. It's a PITA when paint gets on the webs and to
remove the resultant mess requires the use of fingers and wiping the wet
paint on my T shirt!