Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default The Morris battery. Again.

On Tuesday, 8 May 2018 14:22:12 UTC+1, Graeme wrote:
In message , Bob Minchin
writes

I have a morris 1000 workshop manual somewhere. Send me an email and
I'll try and find the relevant info, scan and send it to you.

Thanks Bob. I do have both Haines and proper BMC workshop manuals, but
have always been wary of fiddling with the control box. For twenty
quid, or thereabouts, fitting a reconditioned unit could be worth a try.

Fairly pointless until you know where the problem is. The fault is intermittent and could be anywhere - battery, control box, wiring, or even whatever terminal you undid. If it's not too inconvenient to leave the battery disconnected after each run you'll soon be able to implicate or clear the battery of blame.

NT