Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv
Ashley Booth[_3_] Ashley Booth[_3_] is offline

Default terminal blocks

Ashley Booth wrote:

Bill Wright wrote:

I'm talking about the bog standard things, sometimes called 'choc
blocks' or terminal strips. I much prefer the ones with wire
protectors, but they seem to be rare. I've found them on the Rapid
website and the CPC website I've and bought some. But since they're
so much better why don't all terminal blocks have wire protectors?
The cost difference is minimal and they remove the danger of the
screw cutting the wire.

Bill

I use these:

https://www.wago.com/gb/installation...-connectors/co