Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default Bloody spiders

On 08/05/2018 20:19, alan_m wrote:

I'm painting my stair well and hall walls and ceilings.

A few days ago I washed down all surfaces and removed all the spider's
webs, many of which were visible because they contained dust.

Painting today and the spiders have re-occupied the corners and have
reconstructed their webs. It's a PITA when paint gets on the webs and to
remove the resultant mess requires the use of fingers and wiping the wet
paint on my T shirt!

TBH about 30 seconds ago I was reading this

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/science...jump-on-demand

That would look cool on a CV (tarantula trainer). And how did they train
it? Jab it in the knackers with a stick and shout jump?

--
Adam