Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew[_22_] Andrew[_22_] is offline

Default The 14,500 people over 100 don't have asthma

On 05/05/2018 21:59, Fredxx wrote:
On 05/05/2018 21:17, Max Demian wrote:
On 05/05/18 11:00, Max Demian wrote:
On 05/05/18 02:58, wrote:
On Friday, 4 May 2018 17:15:44 UTC+1, whisky-daveÂ* wrote:
On Friday, 4 May 2018 16:57:12 UTC+1, NightjarÂ* wrote:

For that, you would have to do your own research. It is getting
too far
away from my original point, which was that I don't recall
anybody I
knew as a child having asthma,

That doesn't mean that no one did.
I don't rememebr any kid gettign cancer, I only knew of one girl
that might have got pregnant while at school too.
I didnlt know of anyone that got sexualy abused at school either.
DJs were trusted , so were polititains and you were meant to gpot
up to the police as they were trustworthy, every single one of
them was like Dixon of dock green weren't they.
Hardly anyone was gay, if fact no one was gay when I was at
school although we had a few suspicaions of some teachers.

IOW it all went on just as much but stayed mostly hidden.Â* And you
saw that through the eyes of a child.

Innocence is bliss.

s/innocence/ignorance/

That isn't what I said.

So, what's the difference between ignorance and innocence?

One gets you a reduced sentence, the other gets you off.

Not if HMRC are prosecuting you for tax evasion though !