Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Opinel Knives

In article ,
T i m wrote:
Certainly to those of us with many many years experience of relying
(in many cases) on such. eg, a 'number of times' the fact that I had
*MY* multitool on *ME* has saved the day. From replacing the clutch
cable on the Sierra Estate at the side of the road to removing some
swarf from the float valve on my Bedford CF campervan.

You actually have a vehicle and don't carry a basic toolkit in it? That is
silly.

--
*If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.