jim

Default Who sells a plain old ladder?

Arthur Harris wrote:

I'm went to Home Depot today to buy a simple 10 or 12 foot ladder. No luck.
All they sell are step ladders and extension ladders.

I already have a 28 foot fairly heavy duty extension ladder, but would like
a light 12-foot ladder for things like cleaning the rain gutters on the
garage, etc.

Where can I buy a simple 10-12 foot ladder?

Thanks,
Art Harris

how much do you want to pay for a ladder????
brother in law worked for a company that needed a 6 or 7 ft. simple
folding ladder... the home center sold them for about $19 at the time,
one of those cheap alum. ones... well the company sent him to their
supplier and he paid $79 for what he thought was the same thing... it
was rated higher and not a homeowners model.....so the size you want is
out there but you gonna pay about $300 or more for it if you go to a
supply house that the pros go to as they dont sell homeowners
quality(cheap) items... these guys buy them to last with alot of abuse
over the years.....