Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default For those that want to build arduino projects without programming try XOD.io

I've not heard of any of this. When you can build really useful stuff when
you cannot see that interfaces via one of the voice assistants, then we have
really arrived.
Wind direction? No grey scale is really too analogue. I'd have thought some
kind of digital direction indicator already existed. Don't they have them in
phones to tell which way around it is?
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"dennis@home" wrote in message
www.xod.io is an IDE which is like lego, join up blocks and set the data
and uploaded it to your arduino and away you go.

downloaded it yesterday and built a weather station using a temp and
humidity sensor and a rain drop sensor (simple one that is just tracks and
a comparator chip). With a I2C 1602 LCD and a buzzer.

Displays temp humidity on one line and dry rain on the other and falshes
the backlight and sounds the buzzer when raining.

Did take a nand gate and an and gate to get it to work though.

Next is add a wind speed sensor and direction, the direction is hard,
maybe a grey scale encoded disk and some optical sensors unless someone
has an easier way?