Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default What glue for mower seat cover to frame?

You soon get sticky bum syndrome this way however.
I love the council solution, looks suitably rustic.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
On 2018-05-06, Chris Green wrote:
I need to re-glue the cover of our ride-on mower's seat to its metal
frame. The cover is fairly standard cloth backed PVC (or similar) and
it has to be pulled tight over the cushion to even reach the
frame.

What sort of glue would work?

None.

Just wind gaffer tape round it. It's only a mower!

--
Today is Sweetmorn, the 53rd day of Discord in the YOLD 3184