Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Extending an alarm wire

On 2018-05-06, Bob Eager wrote:
On Sun, 06 May 2018 09:40:47 +0100, Andy Burns wrote:

F wrote:

Quite often exactly a week later. The insurance money has been spent
on replacing whatever was stolen

Sounds optimistic, a colleague was burgled just after xmas, he only
got the payment through last week to go out and replace stuff ...

We were burgled on a Friday. I reported it on the Friday, and emailed
details of how much on Friday evening. The money was in my account by
close of business on Monday.

When was that, 1972?

Last October.