Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] donbuz51@gmail.com is offline

Default Vax Vacuum Cleaner - problem

On Sunday, 14 January 2001 15:22:52 UTC, Mick Davies wrote:
I have a 2-3 year old Vax (model 5140) which can be used to clean
carpets but no water comes out of the pipe where it should. the
blockage appears to be between the filter that dangles in the water
and the outlet on the side of the Vax, not in any other pipes. Can
anyone tell me what the problem is likely to be and how to repair. is
the water pumped out or drawn out because of the partial vacuum caused
by the unit?

Hope this is clear as I ve tried to be brief

TIA