Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Extending an alarm wire

In article ,
ARW wrote:
I suppose it it worth mentioning again that 9 out of 10 of the alarms
that I fit (other than new builds) are fitted about a week after the
house has been burgled.

Yup. I've lived here for a long time, and the area has changed a lot. I
obviously could afford this area when I moved in, but zero chance if doing
the same now.

I had one 'successful' burglary and a couple of attempts before fitting an
alarm some 30 years ago, and since then none. But just how well it has
acted as a deterrent rather than just the area changing, I dunno.

--
*Reality is a crutch for people who can't handle drugs.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.