Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew[_22_] Andrew[_22_] is offline

Default TSB online is still absolutely dire

On 04/05/2018 16:01, tim... wrote:

"Andrew Gabriel" wrote in message
news
In article ,
Andrew writes:
On 04/05/2018 14:13, The Other Mike wrote:
On Fri, 04 May 2018 12:12:24 +0100, Harry Bloomfield
wrote:

Numerous complaints from the site about wrong login details, failing
part way through the login. Sometimes having accepted my login it
reports the server is to busy to service my request. What a mess.

So, nearly two weeks after the **** hit the fan the question is, why
haven't you
simply gone to a branch, withdrawn all your money, walked over the
road and
opened an account at another bank?

what branch ?.

The branch staff also cannot establish what your account balance
is (or that was the case for a while), hence they cannot give you
'your' money ! (or in many cases 'your' overdraft).

If I used them (I don't), my salary would certainly have been
redirected into a different bank by now.

I learnt not to bank with the Toytown Savings Bank when I was still in
short trousers and my mum had her account there (Dad banked with the Nat
West)

A lesson that has served me well

tim

The TSB was fine when no-one actually 'owned' it.

I had a Tessa with them and the interest rate was the best and
it was mentioned on all the personal money pages as 'best buy'.

Then it was decided that it should have an owner and Lloyds
merged with them. The wonderful Tessa rate immediately dropped.