Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default The 14,500 people over 100 don't have asthma

On 04/05/18 17:15, whisky-dave wrote:
That doesn't mean that no one did. I don't rememebr any kid gettign
cancer, I only knew of one girl that might have got pregnant while at
school too.

In thoise days you din't get to see the goorows.

In my prep school we had

- one mongol.
- one girl on braces and crutches from polio.
- one set of twins who were removed after one of them opened the train
door while the other was leaning out of te window... They were at an
orphanage.

In my secondary school people were expelled for t5hings..we never really
found out what.

-
I didnlt know of anyone that got sexualy abused at school either.

It was all hushed up.

I damn near got sexually abused...as a 'pretty' boy.

DJs were trusted , so were polititains and you were meant to gpot up
to the police as they were trustworthy, every single one of them was
like Dixon of dock green weren't they.

No, they were not. My mother was extremely diubious about lett9ng me
camp fort te weekneds with the cub sciuts run by te vicar 'whoi wasn't
married'

Hardly anyone was gay, if fact no one was gay when I was at school
although we had a few suspicaions of some teachers. Oh and don't
forget God.

Dont be silly - loads of people were gay but since it was illegal they
didnt advertise the fact. I suspect one of my schoolfriends had been
abused by his elder brother and expected me to want to do the same. And
there was another guy I knew who was a Naval cadet and gay.

I doubt there were any black holes when you were at school. Had man
landed on the moon or were we still watching chariot racing.;-)

The earlist records of Asthma was over 4000 years ago, sure I don't
expect you to remmeber those people as they were in china. Asthma is
caused by organic material not coal dust or anything you might think
will be seen as Asthma.

Asthma is caused by many things and air polluution of any sort is a trigger.

Some food (cheese mostly) will set me off, also tree pollen, and moulds
and fungal spores.

despite much higher levels of pollution.

pollution doesn't cause Asthma it just makes it worse becuase if you
have polluted lungs of lead, astestos or anyhting else there more
chance yuo'll get Asthma and it'll lucky efect yuo more due to
reduced lung capacity due to pollution or just having one lung like a
girl I knew once.

You are completely wrong.

Asthma is an allergic response to anything - air pollution, chemicals
in cheese, seafoood, yeasts, mould spores, cat dander, housemite ****.

Poeple were dying of farmers lung years ago, or TB. They probably had
asthma. Farmers lung is a name given to a particular allergic response
to certain crop dusts - mainly moulds.

"Hypersensitivity pneumonitis

Hypersensitivity pneumonitis, formerly called extrinsic allergic
alveolitis, happens when your lungs develop an immune response €“
hypersensitivity - to something you breathe in which results in
inflammation of the lung tissue - pneumonitis."

Thse diseases are calssed as different from astham, because they dont
cause bronchospasm, but the subjective effects are broadly similar

all women"