Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Stereo car radio with one speaker?

In article ,
Graeme wrote:

While I'm fiddling with the Morris ...

I have a spare radio, fairly modern, complete with USB socket, but
stereo, of course. The Morris has one speaker, in a pod. Were I to wire
both stereo outputs to that one speaker, in parallel, would I risk
damaging the radio?

Yes. It will do no harm to just have one speaker connected, though. But
you'll only get the left or right signal.

It would not be difficult to modify the radio to give a mono output from
both channels, though.

--
*If I worked as much as others, I would do as little as they *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.