Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

Default Stereo car radio with one speaker?

On 04/05/2018 16:10, Graeme wrote:
In message ,
writes
Interesting question. Would that result in the speaker output being
the difference between the sounds on each channel? Does the radio have
the ability to output mono sound?

I need to rewind here.Â* Just looked at the radio more closely, and it
has outputs for four speakers (two each, front and rear) so I may have
to buy a pair of pods.

Rewritten question - assuming I have a pair of speakers, can I connect
front and rear left to one speaker, and front and rear right to the
other?Â* Or better to connect front only and ignore rear?

Yes, better to connect front only and ignore rear. Just double check
the manual that it's okay not to connect to the rear speakers.