Posted to uk.d-i-y
Graeme[_7_] Graeme[_7_] is offline

Default Stereo car radio with one speaker?

In message ,
writes
Interesting question. Would that result in the speaker output being the
difference between the sounds on each channel? Does the radio have the
ability to output mono sound?

I need to rewind here. Just looked at the radio more closely, and it
has outputs for four speakers (two each, front and rear) so I may have
to buy a pair of pods.

Rewritten question - assuming I have a pair of speakers, can I connect
front and rear left to one speaker, and front and rear right to the
other? Or better to connect front only and ignore rear?

--
Graeme