Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Stereo car radio with one speaker?

Almost certainly.
Could be in a bridge output format and this will not work.
What about putting two speakers in the pod?
If you are modifying the interior with a new radio, why not add two decent
speakers in any case?
What was the earth line in a Morris, plus or-?
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"Graeme" wrote in message

While I'm fiddling with the Morris ...

I have a spare radio, fairly modern, complete with USB socket, but stereo,
of course. The Morris has one speaker, in a pod. Were I to wire both
stereo outputs to that one speaker, in parallel, would I risk damaging the
radio?
--
Graeme