Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Don't scrap that diesel car just yet!!

Huge wrote:

Andy Burns wrote:

especially since '30' does get a figure on the analogue dial.

(I assume there's a "not" missing there?)

There was

We prefer the digital speedo on my wife's car, also, but you can't have
both a digital speedo and a clock, which annoys us.

check if it has a 'driving school' mode buried in the menus, that allows
me to display a 3rd speedo on the radio display, but I prefer the
station information.

My car has analogue and
digital clock and speedo both. But no oil pressure or temperature dial
(or dipstick. Grrrrr.)

I get a temperature dial, which I don't think is a stepper (nor is the
fuel gauge) digital dipstick here too, and I presume a red icon buried
somewhere on the dash.