Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Florida college student who praised mass shooters allowed to buyguns, judge rules

On Thursday, May 3, 2018 at 5:14:50 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/04/04...dge-rules.html

Is this judge insane or what!
--
Bod

There could be the fact that the fellow has very bad taste in the people he admires but hasn't threatened anyone. If the idiot made any threats of violence, by all means, prevent him from obtaining firearms. I know people who admire Hitler and hate Jews but they've never threatened to harm anyone. I believe Democrats/Commiecrats should be sterilized so they can't reproduce but I'm certainly not going to go around slicing their winkies off. There is "Freedom of speech and thought" in The United States no matter how vile it may be. People here don't have a right to make threats on your life or well being. I'm sure there are those who want a Thought Police depriving people of their rights and freedom. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Thoughtless Monster