Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Don't scrap that diesel car just yet!!

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
The trouble with Our Dave is that he lacks imagination. The Party says
that Bosch should write all the code for its customers, so that there
might be an option as you say for Bosch to provide a kit allowing the
customer to write its own software to drive the product is forbidden.
BY ORDER!

Thanks for confirming you know less about industry than most things. No
wonder you voted Brexit.

--
*Oh, what a tangled website we weave when first we practice *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.