Posted to rec.woodworking
Sonny Sonny is offline

Default Wire wheel arbor stand

As I did long ago, mount the motor and grinder on a board, which is attached to the wall, at a convenient height.... outlet next to the tool, as well.

My grinder setup was just plugged into the adjacent outlet, i.e., no on-off switch. A small shelf below the wheels to rest any item being worked.

I think I use to have a pic of it.... I'll look for it. I had made a similar setup for my sister, never delivered (not sure why).... I think I have that setup in the shop. If so, I'll take pics, might mock mount it to the wall to show that aspect.

Same concept as this:
http://www.delorie.com/wood/abpw/121460-1.jpg

Sonny