Posted to uk.d-i-y
Nightjar Nightjar is offline

Default The 14,500 people over 100 don't have asthma

On 03/05/2018 10:14, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
Nightjar explained on 02/05/2018 :
Asthma is certainly something that I don't recall anybody I knew as a
child having, which I doubt would be the case today.

Many other health issues, but like you I don't recall anyone who
suffered with it. There were not anything like the numbers of motor
vehicles on the road,

They did, however, have many times the exhaust emissions levels and the
petrol contained lead.

but plenty of smoke from factory and coal fires.

I remember this:

https://www.theguardian.com/environm...on-in-pictures

That was real air pollution. The air was even yellow indoors.

Colin Bignell