Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default The 14,500 people over 100 don't have asthma

On Wednesday, 2 May 2018 17:29:37 UTC+1, Nightjar wrote:
In article ,
charles wrote:
In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 02/05/18 09:28, Nightjar wrote:
Asthma is certainly something that I don't recall anybody I knew as a
child having, which I doubt would be the case today.

At least 4 people in my class at primary school had it and 3-4 in my
secondary school, as did I.

We didnt advertise the fact tho.

I had a cousin with asthma but that was a rarity in the 1940s.

Think it might have depended on where you live. Pollution varied greatly
across the UK.

I grew up in London.

London might be one city but there are differnt places in London.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/lond...-a3236611.html

Colin Bignell