Posted to uk.d-i-y
Halmyre Halmyre is offline

Default The trouble with being DIY Minded

On Wednesday, May 2, 2018 at 11:20:30 AM UTC+1, Chris J Dixon wrote:
Halmyre wrote:

Misaligned kitchen doors, yes. I just can't summon up the energy to lie on the floor for half a day attempting to adjust the washing machine and dishwasher in x, y, z, roll, pitch and yaw.

Built-in appliances theoretically look better, but washing
machine instructions generally tell you to leave the door open so
that the drum can dry out.

Chris
--
Chris J Dixon Nottingham UK

Plant amazing Acers.

They ARE built in! I hate built-in appliances, extra aggro if, sorry, when they go wrong.

When our dishwasher packed in my wife saw one for £XXX pounds plus £50 installation charge. "I can install that", says I like a fool. "Great", says my wife, promptly buying the model which costs £XXX+50...