Posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,uk.d-i-y

Default Resetting service warning lights

In article ,
Cursitor Doom wrote:
On Tue, 01 May 2018 20:16:08 +0100, Steve Walker wrote:

For a real oddity. A number of times sailing from Portsmouth to Caen or
St. Malo or in the opposite direction, I have left my phone turned on so
that I can check the time in the dark and about half way, the phone has
connected to a phone network and given me the message "Welcome to
Iceland." WTF?

Don't worry. Once we're finally out of the EU all that erroneous ****e
we've hitherto had to put up with will be history.

Yup. The phone suppliers will be back to making you pay for any such
information. Or even conceal it so you run up a nice large bill without
knowing.

--
*Learn from your parents' mistakes - use birth control

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.