Posted to uk.d-i-y
DerbyBorn[_5_] DerbyBorn[_5_] is offline

Default The trouble with being DIY Minded

People just seem to accept that things are the way they are.

When my wife was giving birth to our eldest son, he was in distress and
she had to have an emergency ceasarean. As they couldn't get the needle
in for a spinal, she had to have a GA, so they threw me out of theatre
and I had to wait in the delivery room.

First I paced for a bit, then made a cup of tea, then sorted out the
power and aerial cabling for the TV and clipped the lid of the
mini-trunking back in place.

SteveW

Often bad connections on things in hospitals - nurses twist plugs and pull
leads.