Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default The trouble with being DIY Minded

On 01/05/2018 19:44, Chris J Dixon wrote:
T i m wrote:

On Tue, 01 May 2018 15:34:46 GMT, DerbyBorn
wrote:

...is that you notice things that others should fix.

Any closure that needs adjusting.

Door closers that don't.

See above.

Staying in a cheap hostel in Prague, our room was near the
internal entrance door, which closed noisily all night. Next day
I was quick to find the two adjusters and soon had it working
properly but silently.

I was at a clients the other day, popped to the loo and noticed the loo
roll holder flopping all about the place. Since I had my mini SA knife
in my pocket I fixed it. Makes me wonder if someone will be sitting
there later, thinking, oh look - someone got that fixed!

--
Cheers,

John.