Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mr Pounder Esquire Mr Pounder Esquire is offline

Default "Breeze block"

Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
On Tue, 01 May 2018 15:05:13 +0100, Chris Hogg wrote:

On Tue, 01 May 2018 14:45:44 +0100, "Jimmy Wilkinson Knife"
wrote:

On Mon, 30 Apr 2018 17:27:16 +0100, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:
On 30/04/18 17:13, Tim Streater wrote:
In article , Chris
Hogg wrote:

On Mon, 30 Apr 2018 14:51:15 +0100, (Roger
Hayter) wrote:

Chris Hogg wrote:

On Mon, 30 Apr 2018 10:35:44 -0000 (UTC), Jethro_uk
wrote:

On Mon, 30 Apr 2018 07:57:37 +0100, Chris Hogg wrote:

Maybe the tree ferns and other vegetation that eventually
became the carbon in coal were able to concentrate those
heavy metals from the groundwater.

Brazil nuts are faintly radioactive (as are bananas).

Yebbut that's from potassium. Coal ash is from uranium and
thorium.
The extensive root systems work to concentrate *already
existing* radioactive compounds.

Oh, quite. Uranium and thorium are not 'created' under normal
environmental circumstances, nor are any other elements, for
that matter.

Radon?

Well yes, if you call radioactive decay a normal environmental
circumstance, which you could, I suppose. In which case you'd
include lead.

Come come come. Of course it's a normal environmental
circumstance. What else would it be?

What is more natural than an atmoic bomb? I know, a fusion bomb!
Also known as a supernova, that created at least half the earth's
elements. Harnesssing natural radioactivity is no different to
harnessing
wind or solar power, also created by a far more dangerous reactor
with no shielding that - unlike earth bound reactors - does pose a
serious health hazard.

The sun poses a health threat? What **** have you been reading?

Try this for a start, and dispel a very tiny portion of your massive
ignorance

https://www.skincancer.org/skin-canc...n-cancer-facts

I'll tell you what causes skin problems, people who aren't used to
the sun going out in the sun. All these morons buying suncream and
staying pasty white. I never use suncream, my skin gets used to it
and gets tanned, and I never ever get burnt. The sun is a natural
phenomenon, and believing we're supposed to invent artificial
chemicals to shield ourselves from it is preposterous.

Sez the little **** all who uses a sun lamp without eye protection. He
thinks that it makes him look attractive to women. Wrong as always phucker -
who is now back on the dole. IQ of 138 and signing on.
******.