Terry

Default multimeter

Patt wrote:

I don`t know if this falls into this newsgroup, anyway here is the problem.
My multimeter, a Micronta 22-174b takes 6 AA batteries. Is there some kind
of battery pack I could use instead of all those batteries? I don`t use it
a lot, so am not sure if the batteries are always fresh. Thanks.
Patt.

Why bother? The batteries are used so little they will last a
long long time.
Also AA batteries are not THAT expensive anyway.
What we do is to put each multimeter in some kind of case, along
with it's leads and a spare set of batteries. Old shaver cases
and/or padded school lunch containers are suitable and often
cheaply available.
You can use rechargeable if you want to but again the drain is
usually only for afew minutes at a time it hardly seems
worthwhile?
Terry.