Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] ezyt831@gmail.com is offline

Default Smart Meter Economy 7

Im an Ovo customer using a smart meter apparently the meters fitted are gmt not bst and it would appears that the smart meter cannot change between winter and summer time , hence during bst the economy comes in at 1.15am in my case until 8.15 although the later time Ive not checked as spent the beginning of the night checking.so was asleep at 8.15 . The meter was only fitted on the 5 th April so Ive to wait until the 17th May for it to settle, so Im told , quite honestly for me I dont consider this SMART meter meter very smart