Brad

Default Bosch dishwashers

In article ,
said...
in article , Skeeter at

wrote on 12/6/03 6:33 PM:

Anyone have any comments on repair historys and support? I am about to take
the plunge and want to get any last minute thoughts on their reliability and
how I will be treated if it does break down.

While you are at it, I would love to hear from Bosch dishwasher owners
whether the strainer-basket is a nuisance?

I understand that Kitchen-Aid has a traditional food particle grinder to get
rid of chunks but the Bosch has a basket which needs to be cleaned out from
time to time.

The salesman I was speaking with said that is why the Bosch can be so quiet,
no food grinder.

Is the basket-strainer cleaning a hassle?

Not in the least. In fact, since I read your post I realized that I
hadn't checked it in a few months so I did. There was a small piece of
foil in there and nothing else. It's definitely the nicest appliance I
own.