Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Greedy parakeets in S.E.London - how to deter them.

In article ,
alan_m wrote:
On 29/04/2018 16:46, wrote:

I no longer have many small birds in my garden because of thee
monsters. wild and garden Birds are in such decline when is someone
going to do something about this

The fall in the number of birds visiting gardens is due to the explosion
of cat numbers and their irresponsible owners.

Explosion in cat numbers? Any proof of that?

In this part of London, house sparrows all but disappeared near overnight.
Must have been a lot of cats born suddenly.

--
*Velcro - what a rip off!*

Dave Plowman
London SW