Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_2_] Peeler[_2_] is offline

Default ESPECIALLY Senile Yank Alert! LOL

On Sat, 28 Apr 2018 22:57:14 +0000, None, the troll-loving idiot, blabbered:

LOL! Oh, lookie, a "new" lover of troll cock appeared out of nowhere! You
senile idiots really stand up for you addiction, eh? VBG

You are nothing but a one string banjo and there is absolutely nothing
you can do to stop anyone from communicating with anyone else.

Oh, yes, I can! I will keep exposing the senility and idiocy of all you
troll-loving senile cocksuckers for as long as you keep sucking the troll's
cock. And there's nothing YOU (or the troll) can do about it. You pathetic
losers are even too emotionally engaged to killfile me which goes to show
how much I keep hitting a sore spot with you pathetic morons.

You are worse than Burford and Monster combined, not to mention JWS.

Nice to see how MUCH I keep irritating you, you "irritated" moron! LOL

Seek help or FOAD.

ONLY in your irritated dreams, irritated idiot! LOL