Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Builders and electrics PT2

"dennis@home" wrote in message
In article ,
Fredxx wrote:

Housing shortages, stagnating wages and the lack of infrastructure to
match immigration. As a Remoaner you are free to interpret these
fundamental issues as "we hate foreigners", but it goes to show how in
denial the likes of you are to change in the UK.

Assuming you are a good Tory, you actually want the wages of the lowest
paid to go up substantially? That will be a first...

I think the current policy of increasing the tax threshold to remove the
lower paid from income tax is a better idea than artificially increasing
wages.

The Torys have actually done both, most obviously with the increase
in the legal minimum wage.