Posted to uk.d-i-y
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp[_4_] Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp[_4_] is offline

Default Builders and electrics PT2

On Sat, 28 Apr 2018 11:06:00 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

"dennis@home" wrote in message
On 27/04/2018 21:43, Fredxx wrote:
On 27/04/2018 12:31, dennis@home wrote:
On 27/04/2018 01:47, Fredxx wrote:

8

Good grief. I'd expect a transformer like that to have a thermal fuse
inside the winding which would rupture long before the transformer
overheated.

That was my thought, and I thought there was a requirement for one. If
not there ought to be.

The EU requires one but don't worry when we leave we can go back to not
having them.

Only an idiot Remoaner would contemplate such.

Lievers are the ones that say we are going to make cheaper stuff, how are
we going to do that without ignoring safety?

By only doing the stuff that matters safety wise
and not all the other bull**** the EU also requires.

Perhaps you would care to be specific?

Hint, pesticides might be a current target for the band of idiots
wanting to bring back sovereignty.

Of course prior to EU interference we could happily feed dead sheep to
cows couldn't we.

Basically if anyone wants to protect their product range, there have
to be rules.

British might mean red tractors and currently healthy produce, but all
the same corner cutting penny pinching farmers are busy stocking up on
the growth hormones and chlorine come Brexit.

AB