Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dennis@home Dennis@home is offline

Default Builders and electrics PT2

On 28/04/2018 11:46, Fredxx wrote:
On 28/04/2018 11:33, Tim+ wrote:
Fredxx wrote:
In article ,
Fredxx wrote:
On 27/04/2018 12:31, dennis@home wrote:
On 27/04/2018 01:47, Fredxx wrote:

8

Good grief. I'd expect a transformer like that to have a thermal
fuse
inside the winding which would rupture long before the transformer
overheated.

That was my thought, and I thought there was a requirement for
one. If
not there ought to be.

The EU requires one but don't worry when we leave we can go back
to not
having them.

Only an idiot Remoaner would contemplate such.

Really? Most Brexiteers equate any EU regs to being nonsense and
must be
revoked. And most of them are too thick to realise why they were
needed,
or indeed care.

Typical of a Remoaner to think he speaks for Brexiters.

Most Brexiters think most of the EU derived laws are sensible. Others
such as the illegal recycling of jam jars less so. Most Remoaners think
that is a stupid law too.

But is it true? Making up bonkers €ślaws€ť to support brexit isnt a
powerful
argument.

https://blogs.ec.europa.eu/ECintheUK...tent-eu-rules/

Interesting, the wording I recall said about jars for resale. No mention
of a business us was made, the exception was jars specifically made for
re-use like Kilner Jars.

Brexiteers appear to recall many things that have never happened.
I suspect that they get their information from dubious sources and just
repeat the lies without any thought or maybe they just lie because they
think it supports their cause.