Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dennis@home Dennis@home is offline

Default Builders and electrics PT2

On 28/04/2018 11:24, Fredxx wrote:
On 28/04/2018 11:00, dennis@home wrote:
On 28/04/2018 09:59, Fredxx wrote:
On 28/04/2018 09:48, dennis@home wrote:
On 27/04/2018 23:16, Fredxx wrote:
On 27/04/2018 22:04, dennis@home wrote:
On 27/04/2018 21:43, Fredxx wrote:
On 27/04/2018 12:31, dennis@home wrote:
On 27/04/2018 01:47, Fredxx wrote:

8

Good grief. I'd expect a transformer like that to have a
thermal fuse
inside the winding which would rupture long before the
transformer
overheated.

That was my thought, and I thought there was a requirement for
one. If not there ought to be.

The EU requires one but don't worry when we leave we can go back
to not having them.

Only an idiot Remoaner would contemplate such.

Lievers are the ones that say we are going to make cheaper stuff,
how are we going to do that without ignoring safety?

I don't recall this? If so a very small minority might have made
such an assertion.

We won't be competing in the semi closed EU market but the world
markets with all the other cheap manufacturers like india and china.

We don't currently compete that well now, in buying more from the
EU than we sell.

Brexit was never about these things that sore loser Remoaners bang
on about.

No its all about some wishy washy excuse called sovereignty which as
can be seen from many of the posts here means "we hate foreigners".

That's right, the important things.

Housing shortages, stagnating wages and the lack of infrastructure to
match immigration. As a Remoaner you are free to interpret these
fundamental issues as "we hate foreigners", but it goes to show how
in denial the likes of you are to change in the UK.

Since you already own a house and don't work, I can see why you might
be Remoaning.

Not one liever here has been able to say what they actually mean by
sovereignty and what they actually think they are getting back.

Yes, they have repeatedly said what is meant, where Parliament can
enact laws they choose, and not those thrust upon them.

Currently parliament can enact any law it likes and doesn't have to
follow any thrust upon it.

Wrong.

Don't be stupid, the very fact we are leaving the EU is proof!