Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Builders and electrics PT2

After serious thinking dennis@home wrote :
Currently parliament can enact any law it likes and doesn't have to follow
any thrust upon it. So what are you gaining that you don't already have?
You do know that parliament has to accept any "laws" the EU passes before
they are valid in the UK. The fact that they do pass those laws is because
they have the sovereignty to do so.
Just like they have the sovereignty to stop more than 60% of immigration but
choose not to do so.
Like wise they have the sovereignty to not pay benefits but choose to do so.
I don't think you understand what you want is not the same as the government
wants. I don't even think you understand which one of you will get what they
want.

That is so very WRONG!