Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxx[_3_] Fredxx[_3_] is offline

Default Builders and electrics PT2

In article ,
Fredxx wrote:
In article ,
Fredxx wrote:
On 27/04/2018 12:31, dennis@home wrote:
On 27/04/2018 01:47, Fredxx wrote:

8

Good grief. I'd expect a transformer like that to have a thermal
fuse inside the winding which would rupture long before the
transformer overheated.

That was my thought, and I thought there was a requirement for one.
If not there ought to be.

The EU requires one but don't worry when we leave we can go back to
not having them.

Only an idiot Remoaner would contemplate such.

Really? Most Brexiteers equate any EU regs to being nonsense and must
be revoked. And most of them are too thick to realise why they were
needed, or indeed care.

Typical of a Remoaner to think he speaks for Brexiters.

Most Brexiters think most of the EU derived laws are sensible.

If that is your view, you are rather rare among the Brexiteers on here.

Others
such as the illegal recycling of jam jars less so. Most Remoaners think
that is a stupid law too.

Ah - right. Yet another Brexiteer being happy with a leap into the dark
over something so inconsequential as jam jars. Perhaps it was the bent
bananas which swayed you?

Most Brexiters are aware that the classification of bananas is also
inconsequential. It doesn't make the selling of 'wonky' bananas illegal
either.

You are missing the point of why people voted for Brexit. Typical for a
Remoaner.