Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles

Default OT Time wasters - rant - selling motorbike security chain

In article ,
Champ wrote:
On Sun, 22 Apr 2018 13:35:33 +0100,
(The Older Gentleman) wrote:

6.49 via Hermes - and a drop off point often more convenient than the post
office.

That's assuming Herpes don't lose it. Which they will.

I've used Herpes *loads* of times, without any issues at all.

Sure, you had one bad experience. But it was only one.

Quite. No organisation is ever 100% perfect. And the service you get from
any is likely to depend on some extend on the individual delivery person.
Like the UPS guy here who put cards through the letterbox rather than
check if there was anyone in - presumably to save time. Although if UPS
expected an unreasonable number of deliveries per man per day due to
having done some cut price bulk deal, they could be responsible too.
Especially in my case where they didn't offer to re-deliver. Only
collection from their depot.

--
*Sherlock Holmes never said "Elementary, my dear Watson" *

Dave Plowman
London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.