Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife Jimmy Wilkinson Knife is offline

Default Frozen gas pipes?!

On Thu, 26 Apr 2018 17:06:15 +0100, Nightjar wrote:

On 26/04/2018 15:13, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
I just spotted a "What to do if your gas pipes are frozen" on my
electricity/gas supply company's website (EDF).

Remind me, at what temperature does methane freeze?

A lot lower than the moisture in it.

Should there be moisture in it?

--
For centuries, the English have had a love affair with all types of hunting. Early one morning, a fellow was blasting away at a clump of brush on a grouse hunt.
Suddenly an outraged gentleman appeared and said "See here old man, you almost shot my wife with that volley."