Posted to uk.d-i-y
AnthonyL AnthonyL is offline

Default Pond water filter ideas wanted

I have a small pond, no fish but frogs/tadpoles and other tiny
creatures.

Today I just took delivery of a solar powered filter/foundtain

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/362285919468

In good sunlight I get a spray over 1ft high but the filter is a
fairly course sponge and I'm not sure that is going to help with
cleaning out the pond.

Clearly the pump is not powerful and so I don't want to put anything
more on the inlet side, but I don't see why I shouldn't filter the
free water from the outlet as it falls back into the pond.

Any ideas what might work best? I accept I might lose the fountain
whilst the adaptation is in play but that is a secondary issue.

--
AnthonyL