Posted to uk.d-i-y
bert[_7_] bert[_7_] is offline

Default All I wanted was an overdraft...

In article , "Dave Plowman (News)"
writes
In article ,
tim... wrote:

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
wrote:
On Wednesday, 25 April 2018 00:01:56 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News)
wrote:
Have a large bill to pay towards the end of this month (new car)
and not quite enough liquid funds to cover it.

So it wasn't you that won the £121 Euro Millions then?

Definitely not me. Reason I can afford a 'new' car is by not wasting
money on gambling. ;-)

I can afford a new car because I haven't spent 40 years of adulthood
buying new cars

Rather the same here. Never have bought a new car and doubt I ever will.

Haven't you? We've had 15 if you include my ex-demo Defender which had
10 miles on the clock and had never been out the showroom. If it weren't
for people like me there'd be no second hand cars for you to buy.
--
bert