Posted to uk.d-i-y
Terry Casey Terry Casey is offline

Default All I wanted was an overdraft...

In article ,
says...

I've absolutely no idea how you set about transferring cash from a credit
card to a current account. The other way, yes. ;-)

Use the credit card for all your everday spending as far as
possible - you won't pay interest on it unless you don't pay
it all back by the due date whereas if you borrow cash,
inerest is charged from day one.

If that still hasn't freed up enough cash in the current
account when the time comes to pay for the car, can't you pay
for part of it using a credit card?

Might depend on if it's a private sale or a dealer.

--

Terry

---
http://www.avg.com