Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default All I wanted was an overdraft...

In article ,
Richard wrote:
In article ,
wrote:
On Wednesday, 25 April 2018 00:01:56 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News)
wrote:
Have a large bill to pay towards the end of this month (new car) and
not quite enough liquid funds to cover it.

So it wasn't you that won the £121 Euro Millions then?

Definitely not me. Reason I can afford a 'new' car is by not wasting
money on gambling. ;-)

Yet you need an overdraft.

I'm sure you just ask mommy for the money.

--
*I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. I just can't put it down.*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.