Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default All I wanted was an overdraft...

In article ,
Andrew wrote:
Have a large bill to pay towards the end of this month (new car) and
not quite enough liquid funds to cover it. Depending on exactly when I
have to pay it and when my monthly income arrives.

Interest-free credit card(s) and pay off the balance in full before
the due date ?.

A good ol' fashioned overdraft is what I wanted. That is designed for my
purpose. A short term variable amount loan.

I've absolutely no idea how you set about transferring cash from a credit
card to a current account. The other way, yes. ;-)

People were buying houses at auction like this back in the mid
noughties.

--
*Velcro - what a rip off!*

Dave Plowman London SW