Posted to uk.d-i-y
David David is offline

Default 3D Printer Recommendation?

Having just read an interesting "What I did with my 3D printer" thread, I
wondered which 3D printers DIYers used, and why.

A quick look online seems to show printers in the £200-£400 range so there
would have to be a significant saving to cost in for making one off parts.

I can understand the "Uh, duh, because 3d printing!". Just wondering if
anyone has cost justified a purchase on the savings over buying stuff or
throwing away something as unrepairable.

Cheers

Dave R

---