Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles
JoeJoe JoeJoe is offline

Default OT Time wasters - rant - selling motorbike security chain

In article ,
John Rumm wrote:
In article .uk,
The Older Gentleman wrote:
I am an eBay business seller and use Parcel2Go all the time - they're
good. And I use UPS as my preferred courier.

Ah - UPS. CPC used then for a while. They put cards through the door
without even ringing the door bell. On several ocassions. CPC no longer
use them here for their 'free' deliveries after lots of complaints.

So use one you *do* like then - parcel2go aggregate lots of different
couriers on the one site so you can choose which you fancy, and the
prices are usually significantly less than going to the courier direct.

I've had zero problems with Hermes. Now my preferred method of sending
things. They have a drop off point more convenient than my local post
office. As well as being cheaper. The convenient drop off place would
likely influence me most - as otherwise I doubt there's much to pick and
choose between them.

+1

I also found that in particular for small/light items booking with them
directly rather than through one of the aggregators (parcel2go,
interparcel) is actually cheaper, in particular when added insurance is
required (which the aggregators seem to slap a hefty margin on).