Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default All I wanted was an overdraft...

These amounts are, quite frankly obscene to most people. Either create many
winners of a million or do something good with anything over 10 million.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
wrote in message
On Wednesday, 25 April 2018 00:01:56 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
Have a large bill to pay towards the end of this month (new car) and not
quite enough liquid funds to cover it.

So it wasn't you that won the £121 Euro Millions then?

The chances of it being anyone I know, even vaguely online, are shrinking by
the hour.

Owain